Wednesday, June 18, 2008

DRIVING... BUT NOT CARS



Songs "driving" you crazy

Boom Boom-PAUL LEKAKIS (1986 / you’re driving me crazy)
The Boys Are Back In Town-THIN LIZZY (1976 / driving all the old men crazy)
Cry Like A Baby-THE BOX TOPS (1968 / living without you is driving me crazy)
Do You Love Me-BRIAN POOLE & THE TREMELOES (1963 / driving me crazy)
Driven By You-BRYAN MAY (1991 / I love you but you drive me crazy)
Great Balls Of Fire-JERRY LEE LEWIS (1957 / you drive me crazy... too much love drive a man insane)
Hot Dog-SHAKIN’ STEVENS (1980 / drives me crazy)
Jack Knife Beat-RORY GALLAGHER (1976 / don’t drive me crazy)
Julia-PAVLOV’S DOG (1975 / you drive me crazy)
Laid-JAMES (1993 / driving me crazy)
Last Night A DJ Saved My Life-INDEEP (1982 / you know you drive me crazy baby)
Lonesome Loser-LITTLE RIVER BAND (1979 / his loneliness is driving him crazy)
Love Bites-DEF LEPPARD (1987 / making love to you might drive me crazy)
Music-MADONNA (2000 / it’s gonna drive me crazy)
9 To 5-DOLLY PARTON (it’s enough to drive you crazy if you let it)
The People Next Door-RAY PARKER Jr. (driving me crazy)
Saturday Night-WHIGFIELD (I’ll drive you crazy)
She Drives Me Crazy-FYC
So Into You-ATLANTA RHYTHM SECTION (driving me crazy)
Stars-SIMPLY RED (driving me crazy)
Take It Easy-EAGLES (don’t let the sound of your own wheels drive you crazy)
Telefone (Long Distance Love Affair)-SHEENA EASTON (1983 / like knowin' when the phone is gonna ring, too many times and it'll drive you crazy)
Tutti Frutti-LITTLE RICHARD (I got a girl named Daisy, she almost drives me crazy)
You Can’t Deny It-LISA STANSFIELD (1989 / we drive each other crazy)
You Drive Me Crazy-SHAKIN’ STEVENS (1981)
You See The Trouble With Me-BARRY WHITE (it’s gonna drive me crazy)




Songs "driving" you mad

All The Things She Said-t.a.T.U. (2002 / it’s driving me mad)
I Need Your Love So Bad-TED TAYLOR (driving me mad)
I Want You (She’s So Heavy)-BEATLES (it’s driving me mad)
Johnny The Fox-THIN LIZZY (It drove the old man (his father) mad)
Jungle Love-STEVE MILLER BAND (jungle love it’s driving me mad)
Stupid Girl-GARBAGE (what drives you on can drive you mad)
Ticket To Ride-BEATLES (driving me mad)
Turn It On Again-GENESIS (1980 / driving me mad)




Driving "driving" you insane

Belladonna-UFO (maybe I’m crazy, maybe you drive me insane... driving rain)
Crazy Train-OZZY OSBOURNE, FUN LOVIN CRIMINALS (driving me insane)
Great Balls Of Fire-JERRY LEE LEWIS (too much love drive a man insane... you drive me crazy)
Hands To Heaven-BREATHE (I can’t believe this pain, it’s driving me insane)
Hole In My Soul-AEROSMITH (1997 / driving me insane)
I Like It-GERRY & THE PACEMAKERS (you‘re driving me insane)
Into Deep-BLINK 182 (driving me insane)
Love You Inside Out-BEE GEES (1979 / YOU'RE DRIVING mE INSANE)
Mad About You-HOOVERPHONIC (it’s driving me insane)
Sheila-TOMMY ROE (her name drives me insane)
Singing In The Shower-RITA MITSUKO feat. THE SPARKS (red hot kisses drive us insane)
Tear Me Apart-SUSI QUATRO (1977 / I’ll drive you insane)
Would I Find Love-DIZZY HEIGHTS (driving me insane)




Songs "driving" you out of your mind

If You’re Not Here By My Side-MENUDO (it’s the waiting that’s driving me out of my mind)
If You Can’t Give Me Love-SUSI QUATRO (you were driving me out of my mind)
Poison-BELL BIV DEVOE (it’s driving me out of my mind)
Satellite Of Love-LOU REED (drive me out of my mind)




Songs "driving" you wild

Heart Of Rock’n’roll-HUEY LEWIS & THE NEWS (really drives them wild)
I Was Made For Loving You-KISS (something that drives me wild)
Midsummer Night-KENNY ROGERS (1983 / driving me wild)
Missing You-JOHN WAITE (it’s almost driving me wild)
Round & Round-NEW ORDER (something that drives me wild)




Songs "driving" you "around"

Big Log-ROBERT PLANT (driving me on, drive me down)
Cry Me A River-JULIE COVINGTON (you nearly drove me out of my head)
Driving My Life Away-EDDIE RABBITT
Hot Summer Nights-MIAMI SOUND MACHINE (driven by desire)
Something So Strong-JIM CAPALDI (driving me on)
That Don’t Impress Me Much-SHANIA TWAIN (you drive me up the wall)
This Corrosion-SISTERS OF MERCY (driven apart)


No comments: